Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Other June Projects

Earlier in the month I had the opportunity to take a class by Stephanie Ackerman. Wow! I am in love with these cards and plan to do more. I really enjoyed all the techniques and stepping out of my box to try a different style. I'm already envisioning a canvas ;)


I've also been working on a quilt among other things and here is the top so far. I found a great lime green batik to use as a border and some other fun prints to finish it off. Hopefully I'll finish the top this week. I am really excited about quilting again and even more giddy that I'm actually completing something. I just keep reminding myself to stay focused.....










3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic quilt! and YAY for almost being done. The cards are AMAZING! Are those ATCs? WOW! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cards!! and a BEAUTIFUL quilt Diane! You have been BUSY BUSY!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl!!! Love those mixed media cards! They are fantastic! And the quilt! Amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete